L"Equitable is a 100% Arabica and Fair Trade certified espresso blend, roasted for a strong and punchy coffee.
This blend is composed of Fairtrade beans originating from Colombia (25%), Costa Rica (25%), Sumatra (25%) and Ethiopia (25%). Ground or whole beans.
Full bodied, this coffee is characterised by sweet caramel notes balanced with chocolatey and spicy wine flavours. An excellent blend with good body and balanced acidity, with excellent power through Lattes and Cappuccinos.
A Strong Blend with Long Lasting Aftertaste.
This blend is composed of Fairtrade beans originating from Colombia (25%), Costa Rica (25%), Sumatra (25%) and Ethiopia (25%):
- Ethiopian Sidamo – An Ethiopian coffee of the Sidamo variety, this coffee is grown by various small-holders in the South West of Ethiopia. Sidamo coffee is very clean and fruity rather than having rich chocolate and gamey notes. Overall it is much more refined taste, although it retains some smooth chocolate notes and good smooth body.
- Colombia – A light, nutty and sweet coffee drunk extensively in the USA. Our Colombian coffee is a Medellin Excelso from the Caldas and Antioquia regions of Northern Colombia. This high grade of Colombian coffee has notes of hazelnut and caramel with slight acidity and medium body.
- Costa Rica from Coocafe, one of the most established cooperatives in the world committed to improving the lives of its 3,500 farmer members and their families through a comprehensive range of social programmes. Costa Rica is known for its bright citric acidy and very clean finish.
- Sumatra Mandheling Blue Lingtong – A high grade of Sumatran coffee grown on the Lingtong plantation in the Northern Highlands of Sumatra. The plantation is split between around 1,000 farmers who each run a few hectares. Because the moist and highly fertile ground is so well looked after, this makes Lingtong a deep, rich, earthy and spicy coffee with notes of exotic fruit and a long, liquorice finish.
- Fresh 100% arabica and fair-trade certified coffee beans packed in a classy white bag (250 grams)
- LeCafeShop are proud members of Specialty Coffee Association of Europe.