For a Parisian style full-bodied espresso experience from fine freshly roasted coffee beans. Pure gold in a cup!
* Please note there is a minimum order value of £4.25.
** Note that choosing ground coffee costs 0.30p extra.
Premium Parisien is our superior espresso blend of freshly roasted coffee beans. Featuring the finest Javas and Mochas and made with 85% Arabica beans this superior blend provides a rich and full-bodied espresso. The remaining 15% Robusta beans give this blend strength and great crema. Premium Parisien has a rich chocolaty character balanced with a spicy nuttiness.
Comes in a silver 1 Kilo bag. Also available in 250g resealable pouches.
Pure gold in a cup!