A little information on how the site was put together, plus who has been involved in making the coffee experience reality.
About the Website
This site was designed and built by Jim Pannell, a freelance web designer working under the name Six Media. It was built using hand coded, standards-compliant markup with a focus on usability and accessibility. Although it will work in all modern browsers, for a superior viewing experience we recommend using Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
The site is powered by Expression Engine, a powerful and flexible content management system. The shopping cart and ecommerce backend has been developed by Matt Lovell from SMB Solutions. The site is secured using a RapidSSL certificate.
- Coffee consultant – Paul from Meikle-Janney & Dave at Coffee Community
- French Touch by Justin Postlethwaite editor at Living France magazine
- Coffee products captured by Bukkie at 570Media
- Art Direction on Coffees and Flags by Luke at Kuel
- Peter Slevin – Business Guru
- Specialty Coffee Association of Europe
- Leeds Chamber of Commerce / Business Link
- Dragon Dens’ Theo Paphitis, June 2012 #SBS winner
Thank you …
- Thank you to my wife Emma for help and support
- My 2 pirates and Jedi Masters, Jack and Eddie
- Neil Warnock
- Mark at Cutting Cake for the delicious chocolates
- Howard down the road
- Adam and Tom at Disruptive Innovations
Awards and featured on:
- Reviewed and listed on the Good Web Guide
- Recommended by Marie Claire magazine
- @theopaphitis #SBS winner 18/6/2012